new Python forum on CompuServe
Author Message
 new Python forum on CompuServe

From the Python-in-the-news department...

CompuServe opened a new python forum late last week.  If you
have access to a CompuServe account, you can reach the forum
with a "GO PYTHON" command.  I had the privilege of taking part
in an online conference there this past weekend.

Cheers,
Mark L.

Fri, 23 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 new Python forum on CompuServe

Quote:

> From the Python-in-the-news department...

> CompuServe opened a new Python forum late last week.  If you
> have access to a CompuServe account, you can reach the forum
> with a "GO PYTHON" command.  I had the privilege of taking part
> in an online conference there this past weekend.

Do we have any Python users who have Compuserve accounts?

-B-

Fri, 23 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 new Python forum on CompuServe

Quote:
> Do we have any Python users who have Compuserve accounts?

Well, if we didn't before, we do now :-).

Mark L.

Fri, 23 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. The passing of an era - Clarion/TopSpeed Forum at CompuServe - RIP

2. Over 500,000 messages in TopSpeed forum op CompuServe

3. compuserve forum

4. IBM Compuserve forum

5. CompuServe Clarion forum for the rest of us

6. Looking for TB101.zip from compuserve forum

7. Possible Ada Forum on CompuServe (summary)

8. Possible Ada Forum on CompuServe

9. CompuServe Ada Forum Rejected

10. CompuServe address of PDC Prolog Forum

11. CompuServe Digitalk forum?

12. New forum for HLA at the win32asm forum.