Online XML/XSL transformation tool available (based on 4Suite and CherryPy)
Author Message
 Online XML/XSL transformation tool available (based on 4Suite and CherryPy)

Hi everyone,

I just made available a very simple online XML/XSL transformation tool.
You just input your XML document and your XSL stylesheet (in textareas), and
it runs the transformation and displays the result.
This can sometimes come handy to debug XSL stylesheets.

This tool is part of the CherryPy online demo and it is used to demonstrate
the integration of the 4Suite module into CherryPy.

The direct URL is http://www.*-*-*.com/

Cheers.

Remi.

PS: Let me know if you have any comments or if you would like more features.

PS2: Thanks to the Fourthought guys for their good work on 4Suite.

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:15:50 GMT

1. A problem while trying Xsl transformation with 4Suite

2. Problems with XSL Transformation

3. Lisp-based XML tools?

4. XML/XSL

5. XML/XSL samples

6. xml / xsl framework

7. XML/XSL

8. Paper on using VW's XML and XSL classes

9. XML and XSL frameworks

10. XML/XSL/SAX

11. Clarion and XML/XSL

12. Tutorial: Python/XML development using 4Suite Part 4: Composition and updates