_imaging.so for Red Hat Linux needed
Author Message
 _imaging.so for Red Hat Linux needed

Could someone email me those library files required by PIL
(atleast _imaging.so and _imagingtk.so).
I am using Red Hat Linux.
And actually it would be better to put them downloadable, but I also accept e-mails.

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 17:42:14 GMT

1. visual works 3.1 image has segmentation fault on 2.4 kernel (red hat 8.0)

2. Forth RPM for Red Hat Linux

3. Font display problems under Red Hat Linux 7.3

4. Various Ruby RPMs available for Red Hat Linux 7.2

5. FLORIST-2.0 on Red Hat Linux 5.0

6. Obtaining the IDLE GUI under Red Hat Linux 7.2

7. pgplot Windows NT and Red Hat LINUX

8. Red Hat Linux and poplib.py

9. Precompiled 1.6 for Red Hat Linux 6.2?

10. Python and Red Hat Linux 6

11. Python and Red Hat Linux 6.0

12. strange ImportError on Red Hat Linux python installation