Several recent Java/Python project announcements
Author Message
 Several recent Java/Python project announcements

3 announced Python+Java projects in various states --
( plus I'm sure there are a few more people like me who are
  struggling with various betas and still trying to learn enough
  Java to figure out the best way to tie things together. )

Maybe it's time to start a Python+Java sig ?

---|  Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics  |---
---|  University of {*filter*}ia             Health Sciences Center  |---
---|  P.O. Box 10011            C{*filter*}tesville, VA  22906-0011  |---
All power corrupts and obsolete power corrupts obsoletely." - Ted Nelson

Fri, 31 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCEMENT: Java Python Interface

2. JPE - Java Python Extension Project

3. JPE - Java Python Extension Project

4. Java project -- use Python instead?

5. JPE: Java - C Python Extension Project

6. Recent ISE announcements

7. Recent announcements about the F programming language

8. COBOL, JCL , VSAM programmers needed for several projects in Cleveland, OH

9. Seeking Minimal Python Project Name (was: [pypy-dev] Re: [ann] MinimalPython project)

10. Input from several fields in several files

11. Announcement of the Free Forth Primer Project

12. Announcement: TpForth project