Norton AV 2001 has fixed virus signature bug for swig.bat
Author Message
 Norton AV 2001 has fixed virus signature bug for swig.bat

I reported on 8/3 that Norton AV 2001 was reporting a virus in the
ActiveState source distribution for build 210.  I just got a note back
from Norton telling me they have corrected the problem.  They have.  I
just updated the signatures and it no longer reports the 'swig.bat' file
as a virus.

david lees

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 09:45:25 GMT

1. Norton AV 2001 + popen + WinMe = crash

2. Beware CW4 and Norton Anti virus 2001

3. Squeak Bug Fixing Party at OOPSLA 2001

4. ** WARNING ** Norton Anti Virus DEBUGer bug

5. Norton Disk Doctor bug acts like a virus

6. Norton Systems Works 2001 Incompatibility

7. Can't remove Norton Antivirus 2001 from computer with Windows XP

8. Norton AV report on ActiveState build 210 src?

9. Win XP and Norton AV 2003

10. Installing Norton AV 2002

11. Conflict between .Net and Norton AV 2002 Script Blocking

12. Norton AV discussions ? (x)