paint-er program for Tk?
Author Message
 paint-er program for Tk?

In Programming Python, there is a program to make a Paint-like application
(possibly called `Scribble'?   pp. 739-742 in my book).  Is there
a version for Tk that I could study?  I want to do something like this,
but on a UNIX box.

Thanks,

Fri, 07 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Document'er and Diagram'er ???

2. Implementing paint commands on tk images

3. Line Drawing and Paint Package in tcl/tk

4. Paint Program for germnan Version of LOGO

5. VXREXX paint program

6. Win32 ASM programming of Sound and Painting to screen Pixel by pixel

7. Graphics/Paint program for Mode 13? (Generating)

8. Win32 ASM programming of Sound and Painting to screen Pixel by pixel

9. A few idioms and programs for new J'ers

10. Do you have a favorite tcl/tk painting and/or drawing program?

11. Running a Tcl/Tk applet within a Tcl/Tk program

12. How to pass varaibles from Tk application to C program invoked from TK