Control M string termination with Python 1.2 1nd Win2000
Author Message
 Control M string termination with Python 1.2 1nd Win2000

I installed python 2.1 and emacs on Windows 2000 a week ago and started to
learn python. Several days ago I loaded cygwin and noticed that the path was
changed to a cygwin version of Python. I fixed the path and checked to make
sure that emacs was running the right version.

Now when I print text it ends with a ^M and I have no idea how to get rid of
the problem. Any help on this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:09:23 GMT

1. How to convert string to float in Python 1.2

2. Working with C strings in HD 1.2

3. {Tcl 8.0 / cgi.tcl 1.2} Unescaping a string, or Actually [doing] something in regsub

4. Java Plugin 1.2 (Java 1.2)

5. ANN: SimPy 1.2 released (Simulation in Python package)

6. Kodos 1.2 - Python regular expression visual debugging tool

7. Stackless Python 1.2 + Continuations 0.9

8. Stackless Python 1.2 + Continuations 0.9

9. ANN: empy 1.2 -- Embed Python in template text as markup

10. Stackless Python 1.2 + Continuations 0.9

11. Stackless Python 1.2 + Continuations 0.9

12. graphics using Python 1.2 in DOS