need help for an RPG development kit
Author Message
 need help for an RPG development kit

Hello,

(Is there a more appropriate place to post this?)
I'm developing a suite of classes for an RPG under Python.
I'm up to the fif{*filter*}th or so major revision -- I do need lots of help
with the class design, coding, etc.  I'm aiming for something akin to
the Verge RPG creation system (http://'www.verge-rpg.com').  So far
this is all extremely experimental, and I need somewhere to put this
to make it accessible to others (I have no web space of my own).
If you're interested, please e-mail me back.

Danke,
Roey Katz
Computer Engineering sophomore
University of Maryland

Thu, 01 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. I need a RPG Emulator / Necesito un emulador de RPG

2. I need a RPG Emulator / Necesito un emulador de RPG

3. Problems with deployment kit - need help

4. 1982 trainer kit... need help determining system info

5. 1982 trainer kit... need help determining system info

6. Software Developer-AS400/RPG III OR RPG IV

7. Software Developer-AS400/RPG III OR RPG IV--DNBB4000

8. New Product - SFX Development-Kit

9. Development kit problems

10. Quickbooks Software development Kit

11. Development Kit for Ruby

12. Modula-2 development kit for educational use