mod sound file editing library?
Author Message
 mod sound file editing library?

Could someone please suggest a library that will allow me to generate
mod files?  Any mod format will do, or perhaps midi with custom sound
samples replacing specific instruments.

I have found lots of gui editors, but I am writing a song editing
program and it seems a waste to develop yet another song format.

* Instruments have to be samples (thus MOD/XM/...).
* cross platform: at least Win / OS X.
* I'm writing in Python, but I would be happy to find a C/C++ library
  even if I have to write the python wrapper for it.

Sat, 06 Nov 2004 10:27:43 GMT

1. 'library' of .mod files

2. Fortran90 static library and .mod files

3. f90 mod files and library construction

4. compile problems: .mod files and libraries

5. Bug fix for V4 Edit.Mod

6. Advanced Sound Editing

7. MOD Library ?

8. Link mod unable to find library...

9. MOD and /MOD with Pygmy Forth

10. SM/REM FM/MOD and UM/MOD on a 32bit cell ix86 Forth

11. Utils.Mod, ET.Mod

12. Mod-2 or Mod-3 for Mac