ANN: Python User Groups page at python.org
Author Message
 ANN: Python User Groups page at python.org

Python User Groups now have their own page on the python web site:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

If your group isn't listed or if your information is out of date, please

User groups are a great way to meet other Python users in your local area.
Why not start one today?

Note, the PUG info used to be a section on the Events page:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

ka

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:52:43 GMT
 ANN: Python User Groups page at python.org

Quote:

> Python User Groups now have their own page on the Python web site:

> http://www.python.org/UserGroups.html

sadly nothing ever in the southern california area. anyone in OC or LA
who enjoys this crazy python?

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:17:55 GMT
 ANN: Python User Groups page at python.org

Quote:

> > Python User Groups now have their own page on the Python web site:

> > http://www.python.org/UserGroups.html

> sadly nothing ever in the southern california area. anyone in OC or LA
> who enjoys this crazy python?

Me. Actually, about 6 months ago or so, someone was going to start up one
(like at UCI) and went so far as to set up a time and place and got a few

I don't really have the time or facilities to be an organizer, so I laid
low when it fell apart. But if someone else organizes it, I will come.
(Assuming I can make my schedule work, of course.)

I'm in the Pomona/Chino/Brea area.

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:51:20 GMT
 ANN: Python User Groups page at python.org

Quote:

>>>Python User Groups now have their own page on the Python web site:

>>>http://www.python.org/UserGroups.html

>>sadly nothing ever in the southern california area. anyone in OC or LA
>>who enjoys this crazy python?

> Me. Actually, about 6 months ago or so, someone was going to start up one
> (like at UCI) and went so far as to set up a time and place and got a few

> I don't really have the time or facilities to be an organizer, so I laid
> low when it fell apart. But if someone else organizes it, I will come.
> (Assuming I can make my schedule work, of course.)

> I'm in the Pomona/Chino/Brea area.

I'm at Pendleton for the next few months, depending on the schedule I
may be able to attend.  I don't want to take on starting anything since
I'll only be out here for about another 5 months or so.

--
Wayne Pierce
web: http://www.mishre.com

"What you need to know."

Wed, 25 Aug 2004 04:00:02 GMT

1. ANN: Python User Groups page at python.org

2. ANN: editable Python To-DO List now live at www.python.org

3. ANN: editable Python To-DO List now live at www.python.org

4. ANN: free mailing list hosting now available for Python User Groups

5. ANN: SV/SF Python User Group mtg Wed 10/9 7:30pm (fwd)

6. ANN: SV-SF Bay Area Python users group (BayPIGgies) mtg 2/13 7:30pm

7. ANN: SV/SF Python User Group mtg Wed 10/9 7:30pm (fwd)

8. ANN: Python User Group for St. Louis, MO

9. ANN: PyUK (The UK Python User Group)

10. ANN: New Python User Group in St. Louis, MO USA

11. ANN: free mailing list hosting now available for Python User Groups

12. ANN: Python User Group in Winnipeg, Canada