Is there a way to access/modify/add variables to caller from a sub function
Author Message
 Is there a way to access/modify/add variables to caller from a sub function

Is there a way to access/modify variables of a caller function from
within a sub function call?

Function A:   Calls subFuncB:

var x           Add var xx in Function A's name space??
var y
var z

Sun, 08 Jan 2006 01:13:39 GMT
 Is there a way to access/modify/add variables to caller from a sub function

Quote:
> Is there a way to access/modify variables of a caller function from
> within a sub function call?

> Function A:   Calls subFuncB:

> var x           Add var xx in Function A's name space??
> var y
> var z

def funcB(foo):
    return foo*1, foo*2, foo*3

def funcA():
    f1,f2,f3 = funcB(1)

Ciao Ulrich

Sun, 08 Jan 2006 03:41:57 GMT

1. function access to caller's variables

2. How do I modify my callers local variables?

3. DLL-caller: How to modify TCL binary data in a DLL-function

4. function access to caller's symbols?

5. q: referrung to a variable in a sub or function

6. Modifying access to local variables

7. Modifying Global Variables from Within a Function

8. using variable in add to menu function

9. Accessing self defined global variables within a function

10. nested functions - access to variables?

11. Accessing caller's binding?

12. Accessing caller of include or extend...