Examples of using XML and Python? (fwd)
Author Message
 Examples of using XML and Python? (fwd)

I appreciate Cameron's references to my articles (the ibm ones).  Those
listed, however, are slightly out-of-date, but an update is available
at:

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

It won't cover everything you probably want to know, but IMO it is not a
bad place to start.

Tue, 06 Jan 2004 01:35:37 GMT

1. Examples of using XML and Python?

2. xml config file to python object (fwd)

3. Python, XML, and databases (fwd)

4. Using CLOCC xml.lisp to print XML in XML format

5. Python code examples that _generate_ HTML/XML?

6. may any one post an example for xml which use method appendchild(xml)

7. Python XML parsing example

8. Tutorial: Python/XML development using 4Suite Part 4: Composition and updates

9. Article on using Python generators for XML and DOM processing

10. Python and XML development using the open source 4Suite toolkit

11. XML using standard Python modules

12. Validating XML-parser using XML Schema?