Newbie: Windows DLL Access
Author Message
 Newbie: Windows DLL Access

I try to use a Visual C++ library (.lib or .dll) , but python give me this
error:

import medvc50f
ImportError: dynamic module does not define init function (initmedvc50f)

How I can use DLL od LIBS in python? Or where is a description?

Thanks
Marc

Fri, 01 Aug 2003 15:48:28 GMT
 Newbie: Windows DLL Access

Quote:

> I try to use a Visual C++ library (.lib or .dll) , but python give me this
> error:

> import medvc50f
> ImportError: dynamic module does not define init function (initmedvc50f)

> How I can use DLL od LIBS in python? Or where is a description?

Check out 'calldll'; http://www.nightmare.com/software.html

-Steve

--
Steve Purcell, Pythangelist
PythonTesting  = urlopen('http://pyunit.sourceforge.net/')

Fri, 01 Aug 2003 17:06:54 GMT

1. newbie Q - access to DLL

2. accessing windows DLL's from RealBasic

3. Can you access a Windows DLL from Clipper?

4. *.dll for direct port access under Windows NT

5. RXCOMM.DLL for windows, provides access to serial communications devices

6. How do you access DLL functions using Regina REXX under Windows NT

7. Accessing Windows DLL

8. Access of 16 Bit DLLs from Windows NT

9. Access to MS Windows DLLs w/Visualworks

10. Windows DLLs (Newbie ?'s)

11. Windows DLLs (Newbie ?'s)

12. Newbie : Load Windows DLL in TCL