Tools for refactoring code
Author Message
 Tools for refactoring code

I have an application that needs to be refactored, and it would be
useful to know where and how often functions and objects/methods are
being used. Is there some kind of python source code cross-referencer
out there? I looked, but can't find one.

In general, are there any tools to help the refactoring process?

...Edmund.

Sat, 24 Sep 2005 14:42:29 GMT
 Tools for refactoring code

Quote:

> In general, are there any tools to help the refactoring process?

<untested>

http://bicyclerepair.sf.net/

</untested>

  // Klaus

--

Sat, 24 Sep 2005 15:07:27 GMT

1. Smalltalk like browsers, refactoring tools for C#/.NET?

2. refactoring tools for eiffel

3. Refactoring tool for Ruby...

4. Refactoring Tool for Tcl

5. ANNOUNCE: Smalltalk Refactoring Tool

6. Refactoring Browser. VSE Refactoring Browser

7. RB3.5.2 versions of Custom Refactoring project code

8. RB3.5.2 versions of Custom Refactoring project code

9. A Lesson In Refactoring Code

10. refactoring ruby code

11. Application Facade Example in ruby (was: refactoring ruby code)

12. C/C++ Code Reviews and Automatic Coding Standards and Metrics Tool