console mp3->wav decoder for $indows or GUI one which supports console
Author Message
 console mp3->wav decoder for $indows or GUI one which supports console

Hi All!

I'm seeking a subj.

--
  Egor [ru eo en]

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 08:13:07 GMT
 console mp3->wav decoder for $indows or GUI one which supports console

Quote:

> I'm seeking a subj.

We're seeking a descriptive message body.

--
 \      "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I |
  `\      like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -- |

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 08:07:30 GMT
 console mp3->wav decoder for $indows or GUI one which supports console
Quote:
> > I'm seeking a subj.

I'm looking for..

Quote:
> We're seeking a descriptive message body.

What? I did't understand?

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 08:54:39 GMT
 console mp3->wav decoder for $indows or GUI one which supports console

Quote:

> Hi All!

> I'm seeking a subj.

The subject being

console mp3->wav decoder for $indows or GUI one which supports console

You might be able to compile something like mpg321 with Cygwin or even
with mingw/msys.

What I have no idea is why you ask this question in a *Python*
newsgroup. This has really nothing to do with Python. Please find a more
appropriate newsgroup next time.

-- Gerhard

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 11:40:14 GMT
 console mp3->wav decoder for $indows or GUI one which supports console

Quote:

> I'm looking for..

Looking for what?  Is it anything to do with comp.lang.python?

Quote:
>> We're seeking a descriptive message body.
> What? I did't understand?

You didn't ask anything, and didn't say anything.  So I'm wondering what

 \          "I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate |
  `\          those who do. And for the people who like country music, |
_o__)                     denigrate means 'put down'."  -- Bob Newhart |

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 11:51:22 GMT
 console mp3->wav decoder for $indows or GUI one which supports console
Hi Egor Bolonev,

What is $indows?

Sw.

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:51:18 GMT
 console mp3->wav decoder for $indows or GUI one which supports console
Hi Egor Bolonev,

What is $indows?

Sw.

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:52:02 GMT
 console mp3->wav decoder for $indows or GUI one which supports console

Quote:
> > I'm looking for..

> Looking for what?  Is it anything to do with comp.lang.python?

> >> We're seeking a descriptive message body.
> > What? I did't understand?

> You didn't ask anything, and didn't say anything.  So I'm wondering what

You mean you can't see a subject line? What is your news reader?

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:43:14 GMT
 console mp3->wav decoder for $indows or GUI one which supports console

Quote:

> Hi All!

> I'm seeking a subj.

It looks like you have a subject, it's body you lack.  And I'm looking
for *any* relevance to Python.  Nevertheless I'll try to help:

import urllib
url = "ftp://dl.xs4all.nl/pub/mirror/tucows/files3/mp32wav.zip"
dl = file('mp32wav.zip', 'wb')
dl.write(urllib.urlopen(url).read())
dl.close()

Also, might I recommend http://www.google.com for simple things like
this.

Regards,

--
Now the sugar in your soft voice
Makes the sweetness in your weeping

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:25:16 GMT
 console mp3->wav decoder for $indows or GUI one which supports console

Quote:
> Hi All!

> I'm seeking a subj.

> --
>   Egor [ru eo en]

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 18:43:23 GMT
 console mp3->wav decoder for $indows or GUI one which supports console

Quote:

> Hi All!

> I'm seeking a subj.

Why not to try search:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=m...

Serge

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 20:36:56 GMT
 console mp3->wav decoder for $indows or GUI one which supports console

Quote:

>>Hi All!

>>I'm seeking a subj.

> It looks like you have a subject, it's body you lack.  And I'm looking
> for *any* relevance to Python.  Nevertheless I'll try to help:

> import urllib
> url = "ftp://dl.xs4all.nl/pub/mirror/tucows/files3/mp32wav.zip"
> dl = file('mp32wav.zip', 'wb')
> dl.write(urllib.urlopen(url).read())
> dl.close()

Thanks, Cliff, this was good for a healthy laugh :-)
--Irmen

Sat, 17 Dec 2005 06:06:46 GMT

1. mp3 to wav, wav to mp3

2. Hiding the DOS console on a console application on Windows

3. Q Porting HP Console-Based FORTRAN Program to Win32 Console

4. Spawning console programs with I/O redirection and (preferably no) visible console

5. Urgent ! place the Console Window inside the GUI

6. Tough one - console contention??

7. Poor console/debugging support in Windows port

8. Controlling multiple Unix machines from one console.

9. Win32 Console app -> Win32 app: help wanted

10. MP3 Encoder and Decoder with Clarion.

11. FPGA MP3 decoder

12. hardware MP3-decoder