Custom COM interface q.
Author Message
 Custom COM interface q.

Hi,
I have COM server for Nokia GSM suite that doesn't support IDispatch.
Makepy.py generates file from it's typelib but I don't know how to use
custom interfaces from this file and what I should write in the
CoCreateInstance function.
Thanks,
Ian

Thu, 27 Nov 2003 23:43:19 GMT
 Custom COM interface q.

Quote:

> Hi,
> I have COM server for Nokia GSM suite that doesn't support IDispatch.
> Makepy.py generates file from it's typelib but I don't know how to use
> custom interfaces from this file and what I should write in the
> CoCreateInstance function.
> Thanks,
> Ian

At the moment you can not use these interfaces from Python.

Mark.

Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:22:39 GMT

1. Custom COM interfaces with PythonCOM

2. COM component implementing custom interfaces

3. Dictionary COM object populated with custom COM-objects

4. how to register COM interface from python COM-server

5. Custom Interfaced Windows

6. interfacing custom board with serial port and labview 5

7. Question on full-custom ASIC and semi-custom ASIC

8. Com Interface registration

9. COM: Interface Implementation question

10. MS Project COM interface --getting started

11. sub-com interface for Waterloo C

12. Smalltalk MT - exporting COM interface with VARIANT in out parameter