help finding python20_d.lib for download?
Author Message
 help finding python20_d.lib for download?

Hi, i have to use python in windows for 1 small task and
can't  link my C module because i need python20_d.lib.
Can anyone help me find the downloadable archive which
contains it? Thanks a lot!
Charles

Sun, 06 Jul 2003 02:52:03 GMT

1. Where to get Python20_d.lib for Win32 ?

2. Linking to python debug library Python20_d.lib?

3. PROBLEM: MS FPS - ERROR - OLE32.LIB, KERNEL.LIB not found - sometimes

4. PLS help: where to find CTP.LIB for CL5.01a

5. Need help finding tr.lib code

6. HELP find C++ Class Lib for Smalltalk

7. Where to find FiveWin for download?

8. where can i find a good masm to download

9. Is there anyone who knows where i can download or find tutorials of assembler programming

10. wher can i find a cobol download so i can program in it

11. Where Can I find AIFF lib

12. file not found - cw55bp32.lib