how do I run a script with a command line
Author Message
 how do I run a script with a command line

It's my first time to use python. And I have win98. I don't know how to run
a script with the command line, it always come in interactive mode.
How do I input my arguments?

Thu, 17 Jul 2003 22:32:51 GMT
 how do I run a script with a command line
Without knowing how you've got things installed, what you
can do is enter the fully qualified path name to the python
interpreter and your script.  On my win95 box, this looks
like:

[Windows 95] C:\>d:\python20\python d:\python20\test.py 1 2
3
['d:\\python20\\test.py', '1', '2', '3']

where d:\python20\test.py is:

import sys
print sys.argv

HTH

--

Emile van Sebille

-------------------

Quote:

> It's my first time to use python. And I have win98. I

don't know how to run
Quote:
> a script with the command line, it always come in
interactive mode.
> How do I input my arguments?

Thu, 17 Jul 2003 23:09:23 GMT

1. running tcl script from command line

2. trouble running an expect script in cron versus command line

3. How to run TCL Scripts on Open VMS from the DCL Command Line

4. python-mode - running a script that takes command line arguments

5. Odd problem running command-line python scripts (win2k)

6. Run Python script in command line

7. Passing command line variables to AWK in shell script

8. Command line options in awk scripts?

9. Help passing command line parameters to awk scripts

10. THANKS: Help passing command line parameters to awk script

11. Question on CW app as an NT service, running Command Line PGP

12. Running Print Manager from command line