Arizona JPython developer needed! (6 needed)
Author Message
 Arizona JPython developer needed! (6 needed)

Arizona JPython developer needed!
Do you like JPython?
Do you really like JPython?
If you know JPython, LEARN CORBA, J2EE
Come join an exciting pre-IPO company!

We specialize in Java and CORBA development, and we need solid JPython
experience as well.

If you don't know CORBA and J2EE development, this is a great place to learn.

Have fun writing tools for developers. Join a great team.

Contact me at this email address.

You can live in Tucson or Phoenix. If you live in Tucson, you may need to
travel to Phoenix several times a month. Basically you can telework from
Tucson,and some  of our lead developers and architects live in Tucson. Our main
office in in Phoenix.

Join a great team.

We pay a lot higher than industry average and offer a very flexible
environment.
We are well funded to boot. We have over 130 employees. We plan on going IPO in
less than a year.

Required Skills:
     Python or JPython.

Bonus skills:
     RMI, J2EE, JDBC, Java, C++, CORBA

We are willing to relocate for the right person.

Tue, 04 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Arizona JPython developer needed!

2. Advice needed on ARizona rates

3. Cobol Programmer/Analysts needed in Arizona

4. Cobol Programmer/Analysts needed - Phoenix, Arizona

5. Cobol Programmer/Analysts needed in Phoenix, Arizona

6. Need Visual Age, Visual Works, and Visual Wave Smalltalk mentors and developers and C++ designers/developers

7. JPython - is it what I need to...

8. Need Help w/JPython deployment

9. Calling Mac Developers., with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant,Mac OS,OO experience. Need Help In Arizona

10. JPython article on developer.com

11. JPython article on developer.com

12. JPython article on developer.com