Help, IRC bot python plugin: collaborative work in the IRC
Author Message
 Help, IRC bot python plugin: collaborative work in the IRC

I'm the author of:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

This is an attempt for getting a bit of use out of IRC world,
which is usually a nest of {*filter*}agers banning each other.

My aim is to allow collaborative coding within IRC channels,
and to allow complex messaging and constructing very high
data level structures, and to become a key tool in the
development of software and of communication of "structured
data" or teaching of the works/internals of programms.

Regretfully, I don't have a permanent internet connection.
So, I'd like either :
- some free shell account where I could leave my IRC bot,
so people can run it, comment it, guess new cool functionality.
- helpers that want to run it. So I can get the experience
of functioning.

-------
Manolo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Thu, 22 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anybody doing irc-stuff with Python / status of irc-modules for Python

2. ANNOUNCE: lambdabot 1.0 - IRC 'bot in Haskell

3. rbot - ruby IRC bot

4. tcl game bot for irc...

5. Irc.Bot Trojan Vrius Infected

6. IRC channel #ruby-lang at irc.openprojects.net

7. ANNOUNCE: Tcl Plugin for XChat IRC Client

8. Python-based IRC bots..and a #python channel

9. IRC Python channel -- #comp.lang.python

10. tcl/tk irc client works for root only

11. REPOST: python irc

12. python irc