Problem with instalation
Author Message
 Problem with instalation

Then i want to start this, but WIN shows error, that a DLL not found.
Where I can get this file(i don't name) or what i must set?

                Thank
                                Voloda

--

       \/()|_()|)/|

          \\\///
         / ^  ^ \
       (|  0  0  |)
         \  ~~  /
      ___ ( __ ) ___
-----OOO-O------O-OOO--------

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~KLOZV

Sun, 23 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem with instalation

Quote:

>Then i want to start this, but WIN shows error, that a DLL not found.
>Where I can get this file(i don't name) or what i must set?

You need to answer a few questions, first.

1) Which Windows operating system are you using?

2) Which type of python are you using:  Python, Python/Tkinter, PythonWin,
or WPY?

3) In what manner are you trying to install it:  a built-in installation
program, Fredrik's Python/Tkinter package, my Win95 Python/Tkinter
instructions?

4) What DLL isn't it finding?

*If* you're trying to install Python/Tkinter under Win95, you might want
to check my installation guide
(http://www.netaxs.com/~mryan/python/install_win95.html) and/or Fredrik's
package (http://www.pythonware.com/downloads.htm).

--
Michael W. Ryan

PGP fingerprint: 7B E5 75 7F 24 EE 19 35  A5 DF C3 45 27 B5 DB DF

Sun, 23 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Font problem & instalation

2. CW 20 SE Instalation problem

3. Eiffel instalation problem

4. gnat307 instalation problem

5. instalation problem

6. Visual Prolog instalation problem!!!

7. Wise Instalation Program News Service

8. Updating instalation/uninstalling LabView 6.0.2 on Windows 98

9. Help with Windex instalation

10. BIOS PnP Instalation Check - Please HELP !

11. win32-php-cgi instalation question

12. Dolphin 5 Instalation on Windows 2000 with Admin causes error...