Pmw.ScrolledCanvas - strange behaviour
Author Message
 Pmw.ScrolledCanvas - strange behaviour

Hello!

I am using a Pmw - scrolled canvas for drawing different canvas objects
(rectangle, text and line).

Now I implemented scrolling with cursor keys to enable keyboard
operation.
I successfully bound the appropriate keys and used xview_scroll /
yview_scroll to scroll the canvas.

All this works fine. Now I set xscrollincrement / yscrollincrement like
this:
s.__view = Pmw.ScrolledCanvas(s.__parent, scrollmargin=1, borderframe=1,
usehullsize=0)

s.__view.interior().configure(bg=tabViewBg,
xscrollincrement=tableCellHeight+tableCellspacing,
yscrollincrement=tableCellHeight+tableCellspacing)

After doing this something goes wrong. Somehow the scrolling region gets
scrambled and there is a margin on the top and on the left of my canvas
objects. And the margin seems to be of the same extent as the
x/yscrollincrement parameter.

What's going on here?

Thanx in advance
Horst

Mon, 19 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pmw.Counter and Pmw.ScrolledCanvas questions

2. Tkinter: Strange Pmw behaviour

3. SNIPPET: Pipe Graphviz's graph geometry into Pmw.ScrolledCanvas

4. bind method of Pmw.ScrolledCanvas?

5. Pmw - ScrolledCanvas

6. Partially solved Pmw.ScrolledCanvas issues.....

7. Problem in Pmw ScrolledCanvas ..........

8. Strange behaviour of Active-X Control

9. strtonum() strange behaviour!?

10. Strange: Array behaviour

11. UN: strange behaviour of a&+ in J?

12. igawk strange behaviour, and netlib