_tkinter makes core dump (Re: python links with Tk in OS/2 - but core dumps)
Author Message
 _tkinter makes core dump (Re: python links with Tk in OS/2 - but core dumps)

This issue of python/Win 95 is causing a little grief. We have got our
app going fine under Linux and NT, but we have this same problem
under Win95 ("Invalid page fault in module CW3215.dll at <some address")
when our app exits.

Some of our staff would like to take a copy of our app home (a
physiological simulation of some Intensive Care scenarios) and play them
out on machines that mainly run Win95...

Still, having python/Tk on all these machines is just fantastic. When
(?if?) the native look and feel come to Tk, things will be even better. If
I had a little more time, I'd probably try to learn the Win API and use
pythonWin, but I just haven't got that extra few weeks per day to do it!

cheers

chris

Wed, 21 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. python links with Tk in OS/2 - but core dumps

2. To dump core or not to dump core

3. Linking against python library causes core dumps

4. core or core dump file ?

5. Tkinter on Windows - core dump

6. Ruby/Tk core dump

7. Tcl/Tk 8.2.3 solution sought for Tcl_FindHashEntry core dump on exit

8. Tk C Program Core Dump on Exit

9. SpecTcl dumps core & Debuggers for Tcl/Tk

10. ToGl 1.5 dumping core with TCL/TK 8.2.1 and IRIX 6.5

11. My Tcl/Tk based app core dumps.

12. Core dump on Tk 'grid' command