Changing files without making new images?
Author Message
 Changing files without making new images?
Is it possible to change the image file of an image object in
Tkinter without making new image objects? I'd like to do this
because the program I'm writing uses a whole lot of images, and I
don't want to make image objects for each one. :)

from Tkinter import *
import Image,ImageTk
top = Tk()
top.title("Kuti")
top.geometry("200x100")
iKuti = ImageTk.PhotoImage(Image.open("body/lighttan.gif"))
iKuti2 = ImageTk.PhotoImage(Image.open("hair/brownbuns.gif"))
iKuti3 = ImageTk.PhotoImage(Image.open("outfit/whiteblouse.gif"))
top.mainloop()

Also, this program uses images in a directory. Is there a way to
move through each image without renaming them to 1.png, 2.png,
3.png...? That would allow me to add as many images as I want, and
pushing a button will display the next image. Any ideas?

Tue, 03 Feb 2004 07:03:01 GMT

1. image file name changed on image save

2. Saving images to file without display

3. Image extraction without IMAQ, using Read JPEG file.vi

4. VW: the time a change was made (in .cha file)

5. How to save excel file after changes made

6. changing file directory at runtime without using a variable in prop:name

7. Image Searcher: searching images without textual keywords.

8. Copy file without date change.

9. Cobol Y2K - Without change your files

10. Changing String Without Changing The Address

11. Tagging Records In A File Loaded Browse Without Creating A New DB Field