Python ActiveX Scripting in MS Internet Explorer 4
Author Message
 Python ActiveX Scripting in MS Internet Explorer 4

Hi,
I have problem with python ActiveX Scripting in
MS Internet Explorer 4 final. It seems MSIE4 do
not recognize LANGUAGE="Python". MSIE3 works OK
and using Python as scripting host works fine too
(I tried with MSIE4 Script De{*filter*}).
Can anybody help me please?

Thanks.

--

Michal Muhlpachr ________________________________

tel:+420-5-4155 8424
PVT a.s., Veveri 102, 659 10 Brno, Czech Republic

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Deploy ActiveX Component in Internet Explorer

2. NEW PRODUCT - Pictures on buttons + MS Internet Explorer-styled buttons

3. OT: Problem with MS Internet Explorer 5.5

4. Python ActiveX Scripting Engine (0x80020009) Error - KeyboardInterrupt - python 2.2

5. PB with Python ActiveX Scripting Engine registration (Python 2.2.3/2.3)

6. Marking a Python COM server safe for Internet Explorer

7. req: driving Internet Explorer with Python

8. Internet Explorer and Python/COM

9. Invoking JavaScript event handler in Internet Explorer by python/win32com

10. Python scripts as Drop targets in Windows Explorer

11. activex scripting and debugging with Python win32com

12. ActiveX scripting and Python