List cd's content
Author Message
 List cd's content

Hello!!

I would like to create a procedure that will create a list of all
directories and files which are burnt on a CD (mounted under linux).
I'd like to use this procedure in order to create a file browser and a
database. For the moment, I use

'du -ah > /_myfile_'

for retrieving the CD content...

Thanks in advance for your help, Best Regards, Filoux.

Tue, 22 Jun 2004 00:47:03 GMT

1. want code/info for playing audio cd's in CD-ROM

2. Content of Eiffel Shareware CD available

3. Programming CD-ROM/CD-R/CD-RW

4. Programming CD-ROM/CD-R/CD-RW

5. Call 'Var Contents'

6. Fujitsu Software's COBOL CD's

7. call system('cd sub_dir')

8. Contents of drop-down-list dissappeaers

9. ComboBox, updating contents when list is visible (Windows NT-4.0)

10. CW2001.01 List box contents disappears after opening a window PROBLEM

11. updating one drop list based on the contents of another

12. REQ: List of ftpsites with Clipper contents...