PyEdit in Programming Python 2nd ed
Author Message
 PyEdit in Programming Python 2nd ed

This is about one of the example programs in Programming python 2nd ed.
I just bought the book and while I was trying its Demo Launcher script, I
found that I
couldn't start the PyEdit script by clicking on its button. I'm running
ActiveState python 2.1
on my Win98SE machine. Has anyone encountered this problem before? PyEdit
should
work on Win98SE and with ActiveState python 2.1.

Thu, 16 Oct 2003 23:39:32 GMT

1. PyEdit in Programming Python 2nd ed

2. Programming Python by Mark Lutz 2nd Ed.

3. Parallel Functional Programming Bibliography (2nd ed)

4. Announce: Python Essential Reference, 2nd Ed.

5. Programming Language Converters, 2nd ed. (~230 lines)

6. Object-Oriented Software Construction, 2nd Ed. Canceled?

7. 0bject-Oriented Software Construction 2nd Ed?

8. bject-Oriented Software Construction 2nd Ed?

9. OOSC 2nd ed?

10. Object Oriented Software Construction, 2nd ed coming soon???

11. Availability of Starting FORTH, 2nd ed.

12. Starting Forth 1st/2nd ed