PMW Notebook does not work.
Author Message
 PMW Notebook does not work.

Hi:

I recently downloaded the PMW version 0.8.3.  While running the tests,
all the mega widgets workfine except for Notbooks.  While tryingout the
notebooks, an attribute error for "raise".

I am running it in RedHat 5.0 Linux.
python version is 1.5.2.
I version of Tcl/Tk is  8.0

Can anyboy say what i am missing?

Thanks
vasu

Tue, 03 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 PMW Notebook does not work.

Quote:

> Hi:

> I recently downloaded the PMW version 0.8.3.  While running the tests,
> all the mega widgets workfine except for Notbooks.  While tryingout the
> notebooks, an attribute error for "raise".

> I am running it in RedHat 5.0 Linux.
> Python version is 1.5.2.
> I version of Tcl/Tk is  8.0

> Can anyboy say what i am missing?

> Thanks
> vasu

  Could you post the exact text of the error that you're getting?  "An
attribute error for 'raise'" isn't enough information--raise isn't the
attribute, it's what's happening because of the missing attribute.

  Joshua

Tue, 03 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 PMW Notebook does not work.

Quote:
>Hi:

>I recently downloaded the PMW version 0.8.3.  While running the tests,
>all the mega widgets workfine except for Notbooks.  While tryingout the
>notebooks, an attribute error for "raise".

>I am running it in RedHat 5.0 Linux.
>Python version is 1.5.2.
>I version of Tcl/Tk is  8.0

>Can anyboy say what i am missing?

Nothing,
but look the sources from notebook classes, please. It seems the tests to be
older
then the sources. The interface for notebooks was changed in version 0.8.3.
I have
testet all and its allright.

Gernot Krause

Fri, 06 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VXRexx NoteBook Not Working

2. config buttons in notebook frames does not work?

3. New Instance for Pmw.Notebook()?

4. Visual Works 2.0 Notebook widget tab location

5. newbie question on getting Blt to work with Pmw on Windows

6. Trouble with Pmw - Pmw.Color.changecolor

7. Pmw.Counter and Pmw.ScrolledCanvas questions

8. Does not work with TPS but works with DBF

9. 5.2 Network application works with 95, does not work with 98

10. Does the Autosave works in Excel , if not how to make it work in my program

11. Work library not same as current working library

12. REALdatabase not null and primary key not working