Hum, i want use htmlgen to generate html
Author Message
 Hum, i want use htmlgen to generate html

Hye,

(Sorry for my so perfect english...)

I want use a module of python : htmlgen.
My pb : i do not succeed to generate a html file.

I am looking for a example.... or a tutorial.
The website of htmlgen is poor on informations
Thanks.
--

 Phone (fax) : 33 2 99 05 32 56 (32 06)           http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 02 Mar 2003 15:43:18 GMT
 Hum, i want use htmlgen to generate html
Dear Stephane,

I hate to propose such a simple suggestion but
when I am learning python, I ususally look in the
file with the source code of the modules.

Often there is excellent documentation, introductions,
tutorials, etc. hidden in the module files themselves.
I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered this convention.

If you don't know where htmlgen is, you can find it with the locate
command.
        $ locate htmlgen

        -pehr

Quote:

> Hye,

> (Sorry for my so perfect english...)

> I want use a module of python : htmlgen.
> My pb : i do not succeed to generate a html file.

> I am looking for a example.... or a tutorial.
> The website of htmlgen is poor on informations
> Thanks.
> --

>  Phone (fax) : 33 2 99 05 32 56 (32 06)          http://www.ensai.fr

Mon, 03 Mar 2003 12:59:22 GMT

1. Open generated HTML in browser (was - Generate HTML in GUI app)

2. Using Python to generate HTML

3. How do I generate XML - HTMLgen ?

4. htmllib, cgi, HTMLfmt, genCGI, HTMLgen, html, Zope, ...

5. ANN: htmlgen and xmlgen, Writing HTML with Tcl

6. HTML -> HTMLGen (or similiar)

7. Please help: Header error using HTMLgen module

8. (VW5i) Generate HTML in GUI app

9. Generate an html email.

10. Generate an email with text in html???

11. dB Web Builder - Insert xBase Expressions into HTML to Generate Web Pages

12. Generating HTML with Dylan