interfacing the I/O-ports
Author Message
 interfacing the I/O-ports

How do I open a connection to one of the I/O-ports of the PC, eg. the
Parallel port?
In which module?

PS. its for use on a win32 platform

Tue, 22 Jun 2004 00:48:41 GMT
 interfacing the I/O-ports

Quote:

> How do I open a connection to one of the I/O-ports of the PC, eg. the
> Parallel port?
> In which module?

> PS. its for use on a win32 platform

Check the Vaults.
http://www.vex.net/parnassus/apyllo.py?find=io+port

Wed, 23 Jun 2004 07:32:14 GMT

1. VW2 Serial port interface for WIndows 3.1

2. COM Port Interface

3. Problem with interface for serial port

4. interfacing custom board with serial port and labview 5

5. VHDL code for interfacing parallel port in mode EPP

6. COBOL on SCO UNIX and serial port interfacing

7. interfacing from fortran to a parallel port on a pc

8. Serial port interface for NT 3.51/4.0?

9. How to interface USB ports (windows)

10. porting TCL/TK interface from unix to NT

11. help-communication port interfacing

12. GNU Emacs/Lisp Interface ported to Lucid?