How to write accent in WinXP Command Prompt ?
Author Message
 How to write accent in WinXP Command Prompt ?

How to write accent in WinXP Command Prompt ?

It's ok with the python interpretor, but if I run sript <<print "">>
write <<T>>

thanks

Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:19:11 GMT

1. CVF66c, winXP, cmd prompt

2. REPOST: imaplib : password with accented chars in login commands

3. imaplib : password with accented chars in login commands

4. Slow "recording" on winXP Command

5. MSWLogo 6.4h - setfont command fails - WinXP Pro

6. MSWLogo 6.4h - setfont command fails - WinXP Pro

7. command line (WinXP)

8. Inconsistent file command behaviour on WinXP

9. Command line variables and prompting...

10. Minimizing the DOS command prompt wiindow

11. xHarbour prompt Command

12. How can I use a DOS command prompt to trigger an event in a running VI