ANN: dirview and dragdrop (pyqt demos)
Author Message
 ANN: dirview and dragdrop (pyqt demos)

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002 01:53:43 -0600

Quote:

> Here are a couple of drag and drop demos that I ported
> to PyQt from the Qt C++ distribution.

> By the way, are these messages too big?  Is there a convenient place
> to post little things like this?  The sourceforge python foundry
> doesn't seem to support tarballs and I don't really want to
> make a whole new sourceforge project for each little program.

You could submit them to the Vaults of Parnassus:

www.vex.net/parnassus/

--
Cliff Wells
Software Engineer

Tue, 22 Jun 2004 01:13:31 GMT
 ANN: dirview and dragdrop (pyqt demos)

Quote:
> On Thu, 3 Jan 2002 01:53:43 -0600

> > Here are a couple of drag and drop demos that I ported
> > to PyQt from the Qt C++ distribution.

> > By the way, are these messages too big?  Is there a convenient place
> > to post little things like this?  The sourceforge python foundry
> > doesn't seem to support tarballs and I don't really want to
> > make a whole new sourceforge project for each little program.

> You could submit them to the Vaults of Parnassus:

> www.vex.net/parnassus/

OK, I tried this, but it looks like the Vaults require a link to some
other place where the programs are stored.  Why not just allow
uploading (sufficiently small) programs?

Issac

Quote:

> --
> Cliff Wells
> Software Engineer
> Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)
> (503) 978-6726 x308
> (800) 735-0555 x308

> --

Tue, 22 Jun 2004 03:32:16 GMT
 ANN: dirview and dragdrop (pyqt demos)
On Thu, 3 Jan 2002 13:32:16 -0600

Quote:

> > On Thu, 3 Jan 2002 01:53:43 -0600

> > > Here are a couple of drag and drop demos that I ported
> > > to PyQt from the Qt C++ distribution.

> > > By the way, are these messages too big?  Is there a convenient place
> > > to post little things like this?  The sourceforge python foundry
> > > doesn't seem to support tarballs and I don't really want to
> > > make a whole new sourceforge project for each little program.

> > You could submit them to the Vaults of Parnassus:

> > www.vex.net/parnassus/

> OK, I tried this, but it looks like the Vaults require a link to some
> other place where the programs are stored.  Why not just allow
> uploading (sufficiently small) programs?

Hm.  Perhaps you could create a SourceForge project that encompasses
several smaller projects, for example "PyQt Demos".

--
Cliff Wells
Software Engineer
Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)
(503) 978-6726 x308
(800) 735-0555 x308

Tue, 22 Jun 2004 04:38:14 GMT

1. ANN: PyQt v3.7 Released

2. ANN: PyQt v3.2 for Windows, X11, MacOS X, Zaurus

3. ANN: PyQt Updated for Sharp Zaurus

4. ANN: PyQt for Sharp Zaurus

5. ANN: PyQt v3.0 Released

6. ANN: PyQt v3.7 Released

7. ANN: PyQt v2.5 for Windows and UNIX

8. ANN: PyQt v3.4 Released

9. ANN: SIP/PyQt 3.3 Released

10. ANN: PyQt v3.5 Released

11. ANN: xmlFUSE 1.1 from ThinkData Released - New Demo available includes sample RSS reader

12. ANN: ImageEx 2 preview demo available