text-based network communication
Author Message
 text-based network communication

Hi,

I am considering diving into Python, but I'd like to know first:
does support exist for connection-based tcp/ip text communications?
Specifically I'm thinking of a server that will accept many
text-based connections on a single port.

Thanks,
-John McLaughlin

Sun, 01 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 text-based network communication

Check SocketServer.py in the python 1.3 distribution.

Regards /F

Sun, 01 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. APL2 Network Communication

2. Network communication

3. Linux Port IO and Network Communications?

4. network DDE communication

5. Applications communication without network adapter

6. HOW Network Communication in TSModula-2

7. Heterogeneous network communication and ADA

8. IPX NetWork communication

9. non blocking mode for network communications

10. Communication Between Images in a Network

11. Network Communication via Smalltalk80

12. NEEDED: data base structure for artificial neural network