Setting file attributes on file creation.
Author Message
 Setting file attributes on file creation.

Hi,

I've got some code which unpacks a ZIP file created using the zipfile module:

      f = open(dstpath,'wb')
      f.write(zipfile.read(zipname))
      f.close()

Is there any way I can set the date and time of the file as I unpack it?
Something like shutil.copy2, if you see what I mean.

Thanks for any help :-)

Chris

Sat, 06 Sep 2003 17:07:02 GMT

1. Setting file attributes on file creation from ZipFiles (solved)

2. Setting file attributes and Copying files

3. - Setting the creation/modification date for files - HOW ?

4. Setting file creation date

5. Setting file creation date

6. How do I set a text file's attributes to read-only

7. Setting Extended Attributes for files under OS/2.

8. Setting file attributes in ADA 95

9. Setting file attributes on windows.

10. Problem with exec under Win 3.11 gives error file creation bad file number

11. File Vi's and modifying file Attributes, listing by, etc

12. Unexpected results of [file writable] and [file attributes] on NTFS