how to write an error message in a file....
Author Message
 how to write an error message in a file....

....befor the programm quit by an error ?

I would like to store the different errors in a file!?
Is there a possibility ?

cu

Ralf

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:26:26 GMT
 how to write an error message in a file....
I am really beginner :-)

sys.stderr = open('file','a')

operates perfectly !

ciao

Quote:

> ....befor the programm quit by an error ?

> I would like to store the different errors in a file!?
> Is there a possibility ?

> cu

> Ralf

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:47:38 GMT

1. forwarded message suppressing write errors on sockets

2. Write VISA-messages to file?

3. Trapping all ABC error messages to a ASCII file

4. Xcopy file, no message if error?

5. html help error message but file is good

6. File Loaded Drop Box error message

7. Error 45 - Invalid File Name message

8. Error message with the LodeStar file copy template

9. Error DBFCDX/1011 Write Error DOS ERROR 6

10. New file error message

11. File of Error Messages

12. GNAT error messages and editing a source file