Launching apps on Win32 from Python
Author Message
 Launching apps on Win32 from Python

Greetings,

    I am writing an app in which I need to spawn a process on win32.
I use spawnv for this purpose. However, I need a way to determine
the full path of the task (say iexplore.exe) that is spawned.

Is there a way to do this ? If so, I'll appreciate a sample code.

Thanks

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 05:56:54 GMT

1. Win32 Console app -> Win32 app: help wanted

2. launching an RB app from another RB app - appleevents

3. embedding Python in Win32 API apps

4. distributing a Python-enabled app for Win32

5. Embedding Python in win32 app

6. embedding python in win32 apps

7. Launching Python from Python

8. Launching Python debugger from embedded Python

9. launch a process in a cgi script on Win32

10. Launching App by Creator Type

11. launching a windows app from VW

12. Launching windows apps with arguments