termios problem
Author Message
 termios problem

Hello,

After some recompiling of the kernel etc. (linux Redhat) I can't import
the termios module anymore. I run python 2.0c1 and my question is: what
might be the problem if I can't access the termios module anymore? I can
import the TERMIOS module without any problems. My system is Linux kernel
2.4.2 and Redhat 7.1 (ugh).

A. Hansen

Wed, 05 Nov 2003 17:27:20 GMT
 termios problem

Quote:

> After some recompiling of the kernel etc. (linux Redhat) I can't
> import the termios module anymore.

When you say "can't", what happens when you try?  What version of
Python?

ImportError:-No-module-named-telepathy-ly y'rs
M.

--
  Well, you pretty much need Microsoft stuff to get misbehaviours
  bad enough to actually tear the time-space continuum.  Luckily

Wed, 05 Nov 2003 20:55:09 GMT

1. Problem importing built in module termios.

2. "import termios" problem

3. termios

4. termios question

5. termios disappears during object deletion

6. Short question about module termios

7. A funny bug in the termios module

8. Termios Library

9. termios, Python 2.1 and 1.5.2, AIX and SCO

10. Making termios.tcdrain() work with threads?

11. Newbie - help request with serial line (termios?) setup in Python 2.2

12. Problems, problems, problems