Standard module unittest, where has unittestgui gone?
Author Message
 Standard module unittest, where has unittestgui gone?

I can't seem to find an updated unittestgui module for the version of
unittest.py that's included in the python 2.1 distro. Anyone know what's
happened to it? On the PyUnit project page there is only very old versions
of unittestgui and it's not compatible with the latest version of
unittest.py.

By the way, has anybody got any cool python icons, the standard snake is
okay, but it's hard to distinguish between them when you have a messy
desktop like I have.

Tue, 09 Dec 2003 09:36:54 GMT
 Standard module unittest, where has unittestgui gone?

Quote:

> I can't seem to find an updated unittestgui module for the version of
> unittest.py that's included in the Python 2.1 distro. Anyone know what's
> happened to it? On the PyUnit project page there is only very old versions
> of unittestgui and it's not compatible with the latest version of
> unittest.py.

There has been an updated GUI version in the PyUnit CVS tree for a
while now.
See http://www.*-*-*.com/

I've been {*filter*} and not yet made the standalone release of PyUnit
that I promised for compatibility with the Python 2.1 version. I will
get to this promptly now. I had been waiting to update the
documentation appropriately, but never made time for it.

Best wishes,

-Steve

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:06:03 GMT

1. Having problems with standard modules with embedded python.

2. Is their a way to calculate standard devaition without having to maintian array

3. VO1.0c-2 standard app: FileClose no go in child window

4. don't go for non-standard extensions

5. exec commands not going to standard output

6. Assorted simple Standard ML modules

7. Standard ML modules and the Axiom type system

8. Questions about Standard Utility Modules and Records With Variant Parts

9. Standard Oberon Modules

10. Standard Library Modules

11. Modules of ISO Modula-2 Standard Lib.

12. Standard Modules