Sterling & Shapiro's meta-interpreter
Author Message
 Sterling & Shapiro's meta-interpreter

I recall that some months ago there was a discussion about corrections
or improvements to Sterling & Shapiro's meta-interpreter, as presented
in program 19.7 of "The Art of Prolog."  The question has come up here
but I don't have a copy of the discussion.

I would appreciate it if someone would mail me a copy of correction
to the meta-interpreter.

--David Novick

  David G. Novick   | Department of Computer Science and Engineering
                    | Oregon Graduate Institute of Science and Technology

   (503) 690-1156   | Beaverton, OR 97006-1999

Sat, 01 Aug 1992 01:49:17 GMT

1. Sterling / Shapiro book pages 206 - 210

2. WG17 against Sterling and Shapiro

3. Sterling and Shapiro

4. meta-circular-meta-interpreters (long)

5. catch/throw in (nu-)prolog & meta-interpreters

6. Second edition of 'The Art of Prolog' by Sterling/Shapiro

7. Extending the Shapiro's diagnosis algorithms to full Prolog

8. Shapiro's debugger ...

9. Sterling Data Templates & C5.5 Gold

10. Need to obtain current or old version of Knowledgware (Sterling Software's KEY)

11. Leon Sterling's e-mail address

12. Meta circular Interpreter