Public Domain Prolog
Author Message
 Public Domain Prolog

Hello there!
I just started a course on Prolog & would appreciate if someone could
tell me how to download Public Domain Prolog (ie Free Prolog!) from the
Internet,
Cheers!

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Public Domain Prolog

Quote:

> Hello there!
> I just started a course on Prolog & would appreciate if someone could
> tell me how to download Public Domain Prolog (ie Free Prolog!) from

I think SWI Prolog should fit the bill.

http://swi.psy.uva.nl/usr/jan/SWI-Prolog.html

I use it on Linux, but various Windows versions are available too.

Whatever the platform, it is a dawdle to install.

While I'm here, there's a very comprehensive tutor available at:

http://www.amzi.com/share.htm

As web tutors go, it is singularly useful.

Amzi! do a compiler too, but I'm not familiar with it.

Best regards,

Jon Campbell

--
Jonathan G Campbell Univ. Ulster Magee College Derry BT48 7JL N. Ireland

Thu, 29 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. public domain prolog for apollo domain

2. public domain Prolog system available

3. looking for public domain prolog code archives, data

4. Public Domain Prolog compiler Request

5. Public domain prolog

6. Public Domain Prologs

7. Public domain Prolog for Mac

8. Public Domain Prolog