Need help for prolog project
Author Message
 Need help for prolog project

Anyone can help me for the project which is a word processing program?
The program must have the following functions:
1. print sentences- the text read from the input file will be written
out so that each new sentence begins one a new line.
2. search(Word)- all sentences from the sentence database that contains
3. stem_sentences- the input text will be stemmed and the stemmed
sentences written out.
4. stem_search(Word)- Word will be stemmed and the database of stemmed
sentences will ge searched for the stemmed word.

If anyone is interested in helping me out, send me an e-mail. I will
fax u the actual project problem.

Thank you very, very, very much.

Sun, 26 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need kown projects in smalltalk , please help-me

2. Need Help with Scanning Project

3. Need Help with scanning project

4. OO Research Project...Help Needed

5. Help needed...Research Project

6. Need help with .OCX file type, school project!

7. Need help getting a clipper summer-87 project to build

8. Help with Haskell project needed

9. Need help with a project!

10. need help with the scheme project

11. project help needed

12. NEED HELP - Looking for large projects