Fastest UNIX Prolog/Prolog benchmarks?
Author Message
 Fastest UNIX Prolog/Prolog benchmarks?

I'm looking for benchmark numbers for various Prolog implementations
-- in a search for the fastest prolog implementation.  I realize that
I ought to say "fastest for *what* *purpose*", but for now, I'm just
looking for the fastest ones (by general acclamation).

Anybody know where I might find numbers/comparisons?

Thanks,
--chet--

Sun, 12 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Fastest UNIX Prolog/Prolog benchmarks?

Quote:

>I'm looking for benchmark numbers for various Prolog implementations
>-- in a search for the fastest prolog implementation.  I realize that
>I ought to say "fastest for *what* *purpose*", but for now, I'm just
>looking for the fastest ones (by general acclamation).

>Anybody know where I might find numbers/comparisons?

One set of benchmarks is available at

        <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/mercury/benchmarks.html>.

This compares NU-Prolog, SICStus Prolog, Quintus Prolog, SWI-Prolog,
wamcc, Aquarius Prolog, and Mercury on a set of 10 small benchmarks.

--

WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh>   |  of excellence is a lethal habit"

Mon, 13 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Prolog on MAC and benchmark code for AAIS Prolog

2. SB-Prolog (or other free Prolog for UNIX)

3. PROLOG faster than fastest microprocessor.

4. PDC prolog and prolog++ (object-prolog)

5. Help needed: Benchmarks of higher-order prolog programs?

6. Prolog Benchmarks?!

7. New Prolog Benchmark Metric

8. New Prolog Benchmark Metric

9. Prolog benchmark programs needed

10. Prolog Benchmark Program

11. copies of prolog benchmarks?

12. Fast ASM-Searchstring for PROLOG (Pt.1)