Looking for C++ Prolog Library
Author Message
 Looking for C++ Prolog Library

Dear all,

Does anybody know a library or Prolog which can be used within C-programs ? I am looking especially
for a C++ library containing unification etc providing the basic mechanisms of a prolog interpreter.
Thanks for any hints.

Christian Schlegel
FAW Ulm (Research Institute for applied knowledge processing)
Germany

Fri, 26 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for C++ Prolog Library
Try SWI-Prolog it allows you to call prolog predicate from a c function
and a c function to call predicate. I belive that the source code is
also available too.
vist ftp:/swi.psy.uva.nl.

Hope this helps Phill
--

Sun, 28 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for C++ Prolog Library

Quote:

>Dear all,
>Does anybody know a library or Prolog which can be used within C-programs ? I am looking especially
>for a C++ library containing unification etc providing the basic mechanisms of a prolog interpreter.
>Thanks for any hints.
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Christian Schlegel
>FAW Ulm (Research Institute for applied knowledge processing)
>Germany

should do it.

I used it on a project integrating C++ and Prolog.  It works just fine.
It will do without doubt what you want.

Sun, 28 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for C++ Prolog Library

Quote:

>Dear all,
>Does anybody know a library or Prolog which can be used within C-programs ? I am looking especially
>for a C++ library containing unification etc providing the basic mechanisms of a prolog interpreter.
>Thanks for any hints.

We offer Amzi! Prolog + Logic Server.  It contains 16 and 32-bit
Windows DLLs (dynamic libraries) and Windows, DOS and Linux static
libraries that encapsulate a full, Edinburgh-standard Prolog engine
that runs both compiled and interpreted code.  (The Windows version
runs under 3.x, 95 and NT)

There are multiple interfaces to the engine including a C function
interface, C++ class, Delphi component and Visual Basic module.

The interface lets you pose a Prolog query (e.g. call) then map the
results to local variables.  These can be simple terms like strings
and numbers, or complex terms like structures and lists.  In addition,
you can backtrack into your query to get multiple answers.

The engine itself is about 175kb of code.  You'll need space for your
stacks and program code on top of that.

More information is available at http://www.amzi.com or directly from
me.

Regards,
Mary Kroening

 |  Amzi! inc.                                                     Home of  |
 |  40 Samuel Prescott Drive                   Amzi! Prolog + Logic Server  |
 |  Stow, MA 01775    U.S.A.                    (formerly "Cogent Prolog")  |
 |  tel      +1 508 897 7332                                     and other  |
 |  fax      +1 508 897 2784                 prolog & rule-based software,  |

Mon, 29 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. C++ class library/framework for Prolog-like capabilities

2. Looking for a C++ library to use TK widgets

3. Looking for Prolog/C++ Interface

4. NYC C++ mtg 9/7/95 Building a C++ Class Library

5. Linking FORTRAN Routine to C++ Program, MS C++ DVF Library Problem

6. A C++ class library that gives a LISP feel to C++

7. A C++ class library that gives a LISP feel to C++

8. C++/Views: A Model-View-Controller Library for C++

9. calling Visual C++ or Prolog calling Visual C++

10. Prolog and C (or C++ or visual C++)

11. X interface in Quintus prolog or C(C++) interface in Quintus prolog

12. Looking for NU-Prolog and Sixtus-Prolog