Help me find Prolog beginners web site
Author Message
 Help me find Prolog beginners web site

G'day all,
I am a student looking for any Prolog sites which deal with syntax and
other BASIC issues (simple explained examples). My teacher is teaching
at an advance level (He's one of the experts on Prolog and has a hard
time explaining simple things) and a group of us are looking for
documentation.
email me any links.
Thanx in advance,
Eric

Fri, 30 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Help me find Prolog beginners web site

I don't know of a web site for you, but there are some good books. I think
Ivan Bratko's "Prolog Programming for Artificial Intelligence" does a good
job of introducing the language.

Lindsey Spratt, Ph. D.

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~spratt
This message was created and sent using the {*filter*}dog Mail System

Sat, 31 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Help me find Prolog beginners web site

Quote:
>G'day all,
>I am a student looking for any Prolog sites which deal with syntax and
>other BASIC issues (simple explained examples). My teacher is teaching
>at an advance level (He's one of the experts on Prolog and has a hard
>time explaining simple things) and a group of us are looking for
>documentation.

There's a bunch of articles on our web site in
http://www.amzi.com/articles.htm

The Exploring Prolog article is a great introduction. Then Prolog
Under the Hood, and Building Custom Rule Engines are good follow-ons.

Also you can download our Logic Explorer from
http://www.amzi.com/share.htm.  It has a full Prolog tutorial in the
online help. Its free for personal use.

G'luck!
Mary Kroening

|  Amzi! inc.                                   Intelligent Components  |
|  40 Samuel Prescott Drive                            and Logic-Bases  |
|  Stow, MA 01775    U.S.A.                    for C/C++, Java, Delphi, |
|  tel      +1 508 897 7332                   VB, Web Servers and more  |
|  fax      +1 508 897 2784                                       with  |

|  web      http://www.amzi.com                              and WebLS  |

Sun, 01 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. looking for a good web site to learn prolog

2. A new release of 3D Web Site on Prolog

3. prolog web sites

4. Prolog web sites

5. Web Site for Chomsky and Prolog

6. Where I could find sites with prolog sources?

7. LLNL Web site / FTP site down

8. New Web Site: The Tcl Plugin How-to Site

9. Please help find site

10. ANNOUNCE: New Clipper Web Site on World Wide Web

11. Help needed for commercial web site development

12. PLease help with my web site