Need help with teachbook for Prolog! 
Author Message
 Need help with teachbook for Prolog!

Hi All,

I'm student and I have a short Prolog course.

To regret in our country it is absent any books of Prolog.

Maybe anybody know where I can found initial literature about Prolog in
Internet?

Best regards

Nikolaj Packo

Riga
Latvia



Fri, 16 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 Need help with teachbook for Prolog!


Quote:
> Maybe anybody know where I can found initial literature about Prolog in
> Internet?

The FAQ for this newsgroup says this :

14. Is there a WWW (World Wide Web) page with some tutorials on
    Prolog?

Beginner level:

 http://www.amzi.com/AdventureInProlog/advfrtop.htm
 http://kti.ms.mff.cuni.cz/~bartak/prolog/index.html
 http://cbl.leeds.ac.uk/~paul/prologbook/

Intermediate to advanced level:

http://www.intranet.csupomona.edu/~jrfisher/www/prolog_tutorial/pt_fr...
ml

-----------------------
My advice is :
Its easier to learn Prolog from a good book on Prolog,
instead of using tutorials on the Web.
But perhaps its very expensive for you to buy Prolog books
in Latvia.
-----------------------

--
Martin Sondergaard,
England.



Fri, 16 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 Need help with teachbook for Prolog!
Thanks. It's very useful for me.
Prolog  books is absent in our country, but mail order is too expensive.

It's very interesting for me - in which area of programming  is Prolog used?
In our country Prolog isn't used at all. Our teachers tell us only common
phrases about it and nothing in essence.

Nick Packo



Quote:


> > Maybe anybody know where I can found initial literature about Prolog in
> > Internet?

> The FAQ for this newsgroup says this :

> 14. Is there a WWW (World Wide Web) page with some tutorials on
>     Prolog?

> Beginner level:

>  http://www.amzi.com/AdventureInProlog/advfrtop.htm
>  http://kti.ms.mff.cuni.cz/~bartak/prolog/index.html
>  http://cbl.leeds.ac.uk/~paul/prologbook/

> Intermediate to advanced level:

http://www.intranet.csupomona.edu/~jrfisher/www/prolog_tutorial/pt_fr...

- Show quoted text -

Quote:
> ml

> -----------------------
> My advice is :
> Its easier to learn Prolog from a good book on Prolog,
> instead of using tutorials on the Web.
> But perhaps its very expensive for you to buy Prolog books
> in Latvia.
> -----------------------

> --
> Martin Sondergaard,
> England.



Sat, 17 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 Need help with teachbook for Prolog!
I used to have the same problem, but now I buy such kind of books in
http://www.amazon.com
books will be anywhere you are.

Javier Porras



Tue, 20 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 Need help with teachbook for Prolog!


Quote:
> Thanks. It's very useful for me.
> Prolog  books is absent in our country, but mail order is too expensive.

> It's very interesting for me - in which area of programming  is Prolog
used?
> In our country Prolog isn't used at all. Our teachers tell us only common
> phrases about it and nothing in essence.

I have duplicate copies of 2 books on Prolog. E-mail me your postal address

A.L.



Tue, 20 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 5 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Need help in prolog, please

2. Need help with a Prolog Program

3. Help needed: Benchmarks of higher-order prolog programs?

4. Prolog newbie needs help!!

5. need help with prolog

6. Life game in prolog - need urgent help!!!!

7. non-Prolog programmer needs help

8. SWI-Prolog XPCE help needed

9. Basic prolog programming - need help

10. Need help identifying a company in Los Angeles that uses Prolog

11. Help needed - How does Prolog works???

12. HELP - Need Prolog DBA

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software