Looking for a Prolog program
Author Message
 Looking for a Prolog program

I'm looking for a Prolog programm. I'm in University and I have to
work with Prolog, but, I don't have the program. If you're interrested
and willing to trade with me, please e-mail me.
--
Gholo

Sorry about my english, I am a french talking man !!

Fri, 17 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking For 8-Puzzle Problem Prolog Program Solution?

2. Looking for NU-Prolog and Sixtus-Prolog

3. Porting Turbo Prolog programs to ISO Prolog

4. How to call another Prolog program from a program

5. include a program Prolog in a program C

6. Programming in PROLOG vs. Programming in Logic

7. Programming in logic vs. Programming in PROLOG

8. looking for a good web site to learn prolog

9. Looking for the prolog translator

10. looking for a c compiler in prolog

11. Strawberry-Prolog -> Looking for user in Germany

12. looking for embedded prolog engine in Java