clause comparison
Author Message
 clause comparison

Dear people,

I am posting this for a colleague who has no access to the newsgroups.

I'm interested in the comparison of several versions of a Prolog program.
Is there any available software (or other research) done in this area.
I know of the "unifiable" predicate, but this predicate does not take the
difference between variables into account. (e.g. boss(X,X) and boss(X,Y) would
be the same.)
I know also that the problem in general is similar to a general theorem
prover. However, I would like to know if there are some simpler practical
uitilities to use.
Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
{*filter*}ia Dignum

Sat, 25 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cut in a Clause -- Global to the Clause?

2. binary clauses,n-ary to binary clauses

3. Would like to use variable in a search clause

4. ODBC problem syntax error in From Clause (37000)

5. Where clause

6. Pervasive SQL 2000 : WHERE Clause

7. Extra where clause info in SQL query

8. HELP! where clause using TPS ODBC driver

9. Question about PICTURE clause

10. 4424 Error vs. UNIQUE clause

11. Oracle Connect /WHERE Clause Problem

12. Picture Clause (Clipper F