PDC Prolog/Visual Prolog and ISO Standards
Author Message
 PDC Prolog/Visual Prolog and ISO Standards

(Quote from the comp.lang.prolog newsgroup)

Quote:
> I don't know PDC's plans to support ISO standard.
> Could anybody from PDC answer to this, please...?

PDC are on new Year holidays at the moment. I'm sure Leo Jensen from PDC
won't mand me distributing the following quotation.
It comes straight from the lions mouth.

/Jonathan

Quote:
>> PDC has been participating in the ISO Prolog standardization work,
>> and, it is the plan that VP will support the standard.
>> It will be done in such a way that parts of the predicates can have domain
>> declarations and be analysed by the PDC global flow analyzer.

BTW PDC are on the net.

Thu, 19 Jun 1997 23:11:00 GMT

1. PDC Prolog / Visual Prolog First Steps Edition +/- points

2. PDC prolog and prolog++ (object-prolog)

3. PDC Visual Prolog and VIsual Basic

4. Translator from standard PROLOG to Visual Prolog?

5. Benchmarking of Trinc-Prolog, SWI-Prolog and VisualProlog(PDC)

6. PDC Visual Prolog & Logtalk

7. PDC visual prolog any good ?

8. Visual Prolog Patch at www.pdc.dk

9. Visual Prolog - PDC Announces Shipment

10. Help with PDC VIsual Prolog

11. HTML versions of the ISO Prolog standards?

12. UK Prolog meeting on ISO Standard for Modules