just a question
Author Message
 just a question

Hello,
Sorry for my English but I am French student and I would
like to know if there is some  French on this forum?
because I am a newbie in Prolog and I need some help !
thank you

Tue, 25 May 2004 23:59:52 GMT
 just a question

Quote:

> Hello,
> Sorry for my English but I am French student and I would
> like to know if there is some  French on this forum?

va y mon gars, y'a du bon francais ici.

Quote:

--
          Yoann  Padioleau,  INSA de Rennes, France,
Opinions expressed here are only mine. Je n'cris qu' titre personnel.

Wed, 26 May 2004 00:10:08 GMT

1. Questions-Questions-Questions-Answers-Answers

2. Question(Questions, questions...)

3. Newbie Question: Realbasic Question

4. Questions Questions

5. Questions and more questions...

6. Browse Question / Report question

7. ***Data buffering question. Long post, lots of questions

8. questions, questions!

9. Questions, questions!

10. MicroWorlds Pro "QUESTION Set Size" question

11. OS/2 REXX Question (Object REXX Question Inside)

12. Doc question and Mount question