Qunitus Corporation.
Author Message
 Qunitus Corporation.

I've had a lot of trouble trying to contact Quintus Corporation.
Does anyone know if they're still in buisness.

Mon, 30 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Qunitus Corporation.

Quote:

> I've had a lot of trouble trying to contact Quintus Corporation.
> Does anyone know if they're still in buisness.

They were moving last week from Mountain View to Freemont last week so it
is not surprising that you had trouble reaching them. Try

Tue, 31 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Qunitus Prolog's strange symbol

2. Qunitus Prolog on Unix

3. USA-NYC-Job-Contract-Smalltalk Developer needed-Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corporation

4. DJXL Scripting Language From Data Junction Corporation

5. KNOWLEDGE SYSTEMS CORPORATION

6. Clarion/Top Speed Corporation

7. USA-NY-Job-Contract-Smalltalk/Gemstone OO Architect-Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corporation

8. Easel Corporation Announces Program for Consultants and Resellers

9. Question to Topspeef Corporation...

10. Major Corporation Seeks Guru!

11. JOB: Swiss Bank Corporation seeks Object-oriented developers.

12. USA-NY-Job-Contract-Smalltalk Developers-Wall Street-Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corporation